New EPA-Resist 8000 in the trade press!
Issue 3/2020 of "Electronic fab" reports on the new personal tester!
NEW: Create your shopping portal!
Budget management | Approval process | User accounts
Freshen up your ESD floor permanently!
With the proven ESD protective lacquer system.
NEW: Shopping portal for business customers
The company account offers the option of creating several employees per company and assigning them budget limits.
- Creation and administration of several employees
- Employees can be assigned to different purchasing managers
- The budget management enables purchasing control
- Budgets can be set per employee and for different cycles (purchasing / day / month / quarter / year)
- Control of orders through a defined approval process
- Easy administration in the "My Account" area
New ESD personal tester
The EPA-Resist 8000 is the latest in-house development from the ESD system house ESD-PROTECT.
With its eight different test modes up to the safe checking of pregnant women and people with pacemakers, the device is the revolution in the field of EPA personal testers and offers the largest range of personal checks for entry into ESD zones. The integrated test unit does this very quickly. In this way, numerous employees can be checked via the test station in a short time. And completely paperless.
Due to the compatibility with almost all common RFID technologies, the access control is carried out without problems with the RFID chips already used in the company.
With three built-in relay outputs, three passages can be activated. In addition, the device can be expanded with additional test systems or accesses, so cascading is no problem.
Measured data is managed digitally and can be pushed to end devices via the internal network and processed there in the web interface. The EPA-Resist 8000 is installed without any software installation.
Revolution in Personentestern
ESD personal test center with data recording and access control
ESD personal tester
- 7 different measurement modes
- 3 selectable test voltages
- Via internal RFID modules
- External RFID modules can be connected
- Personal tests with all measured values, temperature and humidity
- Access with date, time, personnel number, name and result of the check
- Up to three relays can be switched at the same time
- Special functions such as expiration date or activation times are for everyone
User freely selectable
Simple configuration and operation
- Over 7 inch touch screen display
- Clear and simple menu navigation
- Import / export of the data via web interface
Next generation of the Teraohmmeter
- Break-down resistance measurement with graphic display
- Color touch screen display
- 4 fixed measuring voltages:
10 V from 1 KΩ to 200 GΩ
100 V from 100 KΩ to 2 TΩ
500 V from 500 KΩ to 5 TΩ
1000 V from 1 MΩ to 10 TΩ
- Auto measurement voltage
- Timer function
- Internal memory for measurements
- USB interface
BGT Visio 600
Digital walking test with tablet PC
Visual walking test
High-precision electric field meter for walking test with display and archiving using a tablet
The measurements are shown directly on the tablet display using the software supplied.
The recorded data can be saved and archived as a measurement curve on the tablet.
ESD floor lacquer system | Floor coatings
The ESD paint system from Dr. Schutz
in cooperation with ESD-Protect
With the convenient special lacquer system, we offer you the option of permanently protecting your ESD floor from wear and tear or to make already damaged floors conductive again:
Permanently protect conductive floors with ESD-TOP-COAT:
- receives the conductivity and measured value requirements
- high abrasion and scratch resistance
- high chemical resistance
- significantly extends the service life of conductive floors
- significantly reduces the costs of maintenance cleaning
- Make worn ESD floors conductive again
- with ESD-COLOR Base + ESD-TOP COAT
- The floor is badly worn with scratches and discoloration
- The floor can hardly be cleaned
- Soil no longer achieves sufficient conductivity values
- Restoration of conductivity and measurement requirements according to IEC 61340-5-1
- Elimination of the optical defects
- Cost-efficient, significantly cheaper than a new floor
- Suitable for partial renovation without shutdown (saves downtime costs)
- Significant reduction in maintenance cleaning costs